Inspired by the dunes of Baja California this versatile bag is at home on the beach when carried as a tote, but ready for mountain adventures strapped on your back.
- Combination of sturdy 18oz Twill Cotton bottom and double layers of 10oz cotton canvas body
- Strap adjusters and zipper pulls in natural vegetable tanned leather
- Natural Leather will develop a beautiful patina over time
- Extra sturdy #10 YKK brass zipper closure with two pulls
- Hidden zipper pocket at the back
- Laptop sleeve capable of carrying up to a 15" Macbook
- Made by us in San Francisco
- Ochre features a water-resistant body
- Salt and Pepper is made of a limited, experimental canvas made in the USA by White Oak.
- Clean: For canvas and leather, blot stains using a damp sponge and a bit of mild detergent or saddle soap for leather. Repeat if necessary.
- Leather care: For upkeep and waterproofing, pure mink oil is most commonly used, but Coconut oil also works well.
Fit & Measurements
Unisex & Ideal fit for people 5'2" to 5'11" tall
16" long, 15" tall, 5" wide
Straps adjust from 21" to 27"
Shipping, Warranty & Returns
Our products have a lifetime warranty. Free shipping on all domestic orders over $98 and easy returns within 7 days. Signature is required unless otherwise specified by the customer at check out. You can find more information on our shipping, warranty and return policy here.