Intelligently designed with thoughtful features, this minimal backpack will not disappoint. Unlike other simple canvas backpacks the Stone Backpack will age beautifully and truly last through everyday use.
With one hand you can unhook the military-grade buckle and access the interior. The flap closure holds in all of your goods, no need for a drawstring. The shape is perfect to carry everyday, plus your 15" MacBook slips into the sleeve. You'll find the smooth, luxe twill texture plays well with your minimal wardrobe and adds the right amount of detail.
The name Stone is inspired by my father, Don Guy's three-decade long photographic project titled The Stone Journal.
- Fits a laptop, gym clothes, water bottle and extras
- Easy to do and un-do the military-grade "G" hook closure (won't break or bend)
- Laptop sleeve fits up to a 15" Macbook Pro
- Two small internal pockets and two outside side pockets
- Strong 18oz Twill cotton Fabric (Natural)
- 400 Denier US made Nylon with lightweight nylon lining (Black Nylon)
- Double layered bottom for durability
- Shoulder straps adjust easily
- Made by us in San Francisco
- Clean: Blot stains using a damp sponge/towel and mild detergent and rinse. Hang dry, never put in a dryer.
Fit & Measurements
Unisex & ideal fit for people 5'2" to 6'2"
16" long, 15" tall, 5" wide
Straps adjust from 21" to 27"
Shipping, Warranty & Returns
Our products have a lifetime warranty. Free shipping on all domestic orders over $98 and easy returns within 7 days. Signature is required unless otherwise specified by the customer at check out. You can find more information on our shipping, warranty and return policy here.